At Tim’s Truck Capital and Auto Sales, our speciality is used trucks. Here are six of our top picks.
1. The Ford F-150 and F-250 models are always a good buy. The fully loaded F-150 in SuperCab mode does double duty as a family vehicle and a work truck. It has a full rear seat, rear doors and power windows. It also has a unique ability to move the pedals back and forth, accommodating shorter drivers. The Ford F-150 and F-250 (half-ton) are available in two- and four-wheel-drive versions, with standard V-8 engines (4.6-liters).
2. Chevrolet/GMC: The main difference between the Silverado 1500 and the GMC pickup is their frame construction. The Chevy also has the widest variety of options on the market, including the affordably-priced fully loaded Avalanche.
3) Lincoln LT Pickup is a popular luxury pickup that is Lincoln-Mercury’s answer to the Ford F-150 SuperCrew.
4. Dodge: the 1500 series is a great buy, in both two- and four-wheel-drive versions.
5. Nissan: The full-sized Titan is Nissan’s answer to the Ford F-150 and Chevy Silverado 1500. Available only in an automatic all-wheel-drive version, it also feature the adjustable pedals found on the Ford and GM models. While not quite as heavy-duty as the Silverado, it does have a stylish interior that includes navigation, fold-flat side view mirrors and many more extras.
6. Toyota: The Tundra is Toyota’s full-sized pickup truck and compares well with the Ford and Chevrolet pickups.
Whatever your needs, Tim’s Truck Capital and Auto Sales can help you find the perfect truck. Visit us online at www.timstruckcapital.com or come to our showroom in historic Epsom, NH to view our inventory and go for a test drive. At Tim’s we specialize in used truck sales and are one of the top car dealerships in New Hampshire. We want to be your dealership.
Tim’s Truck Capital
904 Suncook Valley Hwy
Epsom, NH 03234
Phone: 888.659.1537Website: http://www.timstruckcapital.com