At #Tim’sTruckCapital and Auto Sales, we specialize in used trucks. Here are our top six favorites.
1) The Ford F-150 and F-250 models are always a great buy. When fully equipped in SuperCab mode, the F-150, has a full rear seat and rear doors with power windows. It can do double-duty as both a work truck and a family vehicle. In the F-150, Ford developed a unique feature that accommodates shorter drivers. This clever feature moves the pedals back and forth so even the shortest driver can reach the pedals. The Ford F-150 and F-250 (half-ton) can be found in two- and four-wheel-drive versions with standard small V-8 (4.6-liter) engines.
2) Chevrolet/GMC: The frame construction is the major difference between the #Silverado1500 and the GMC pickup. If you’d like lots of extra features, the Chevy probably has some of the widest variety of options on the market, including an Avalanche version that is fully loaded and affordable.
3) Lincoln LT Pickup is Lincoln-Mercury Division’s answer to the Ford F-150 SuperCrew. It’s a luxury version of the F-150 and is a popular pickup.
4) Dodge: Both the two-wheel and four-wheel-drive versions offer great buys in the 1500 series.
5) Nissan: The full-sized Titan was Nissan’s answer to the #FordF-150 and Chevy Silverado 1500. It is only available in an automatic all-wheel-drive version. The Titan also features the adjustable pedals found on the Ford and GM models. Though not quite as heavy-duty as the Silverado, the Titan does have a very stylish interior as well as navigation, fold-flat side view mirrors and more.
6) Toyota: The Tundra is Toyota’s full-sized pickup truck and it compares well with the Ford and Chevrolet pickups.
Whatever your needs, #TimsTruckCapitalandAuto Sales can help you find the perfect truck. Visit us online at http://timstruckcapital.com or come to our showroom in historic Epsom, NH.
Tim’s Truck Capital
904 Suncook Valley Hwy
Epsom, NH 03234