We love living and working in Epsom, NH. Established in 1727, Epsom is a small family-friend community surrounded by rural farmland. Even though we’re a small town, we have lots of great places to eat in Epsom and nearby Northwood, as well as in our state capital of Concord.
In Epsom, you’ll find the Circle Restaurant, great for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Circle is family-friendly and has a great kid’s menu. If you’re craving Chinese food, check out Happy Family in Epsom. In nearby Northwood, you can get a great lobster stew and other delicacies, as well as the best ice cream in the area, at Johnson’s Seafood and Steak.
Our Top Five Favorites in Concord, NH include
1) The Granite Restaurant & Bar located at the Centennial Hotel, features new American cuisine. Chef Corey Fletcher has a unique approach to flavor and presentation. If you’re looking for lighter fare, check out the Nosh Menu.
2) Sunny’s Table is one of the top three restaurants in Concord. Most of the ingredients are sourced from New Hampshire farms. They also offer some Asian classics. A great place for something different.
3) The Barley House has the best burgers in town. It’s located in the heart of downtown Concord, across from the State Capitol and offers casual dining in an upscale tavern. The Dublin burger with peppercorn-charred TR natural Angus beef, whisky gravy, creamy blue cheese and crispy onions has become something of a local legend, winning culinary awards across the state. The Barley House features great craft bear.
4) The Common Man has a rustic, family-friendly atmosphere. The menu serves all needs, including a gluten-free section with custom-designed delicacies. You can also get great seafood selections including Portsmouth pie with Maine lobster or try the rock crab cakes (NH Magazine’s “Best in the State”). A large bar upstairs offers after-dinner drinks. Make sure to try The Common Man’s signature white chocolate chunks.
5) Angelina’s Ristorante Italiano is a local foodie secret. Be prepared to be transported to an intimate trattoria on the other side of the Atlantic. Angelina’s chef is adept at adapting continental cuisine to the flavors and tastes of New Hampshire. On the menu you’ll find a mouth-watering half-moon pasta filled with lobster, prawns and scallops, topped with a rich tomato sauce. The North Italian osso buco is a juicy veal shank with vegetables over risotto.
Tim’s Truck Capital & Auto Sales Welcomes You
We hope you’ve enjoyed our list of favorite eateries. When you’re in the market for a used truck, SUV or car, we hope you’ll check out our extensive inventory. We specialize in used truck sales and are one of the most dependable car dealerships in New Hampshire. To view our inventory and learn more, visit our website at www.timstruckcapital.com.
Tim’s Truck Capital
904 Suncook Valley Hwy
Epsom, NH 03234