1) How long do you plan on keeping the vehicle? This could have a major bearing on what kind of vehicle you will buy. Most people are keeping their cars longer than they used to, so be sure to research quality ratings and long-term ownership experiences for the vehicle you’re considering.
2) Do Your Research - Check out the cars in person! A car might look good on the website, but you could hate how it drives. Does it have an annoying blind spot in the back? Do you like how the seats are configured? Is there enough storage? Start your research online and narrow it down to a few different vehicles. Then go see them and test drive them. If you have several choices, you’ll be more efficient in your search.
3) Consider the costs of ownership. In addition to comparing the price tag vs. the features and benefits, it’s good to consider all of the costs that go into a vehicle. By using Intellichoice.com you can get a pretty accurate projection of the 5-year cost of ownership for a used vehicle. This projection takes into account factors such as depreciation, financing costs, repairs, maintenance, fuel and insurance.
4) Fuel Economy. Most people really want to maximize fuel economy. However, oftentimes, people don’t stop to consider the total cost of each mile per gallon. FuelEconomy.gov is a great information site that lets you compare up to four cars side-by-side. It can tell you the cost to drive 25 miles, the size of the tank, your expected annual fuel costs and more. You can even personalize all the fuel economy numbers based on your annual mileage and driving habits.
5) It’s not just about price. It’s important to do business with a dealer you trust. At #Tim’sTruckCapitalandAuto Sales, we consider every customer a part of the family. If something goes wrong with your vehicle, we feel obligated to fix it! Our family-owned dealership has been serving the Epsom, NH area since 1983 and have built our reputation on our excellent customer service. Our sales, finance and service teams are ready and willing to help you find, finance and maintain your perfect vehicle. www.timstruckcapital.com
Tim’s Truck Capital
904 Suncook Valley Hwy
Epsom, NH 03234
*By appointment only
*By appointment only