1) How long do you plan on keeping the vehicle? This could have a major impact on what kind of vehicle you decide to buy. Most people keep their cars longer than they used to, so be sure to research quality ratings and long-term ownership experiences for the vehicle you’re considering.
2) Do your research - Check out the cars in person! A car might look good on the website, but you could really dislike how it drives. Does it have an annoying blind spot in the back? Do you like the seat configuration? Is there enough storage? Start your research online and narrow it down to a few different vehicles. Then take them for a test drive. If you have several choices, you’ll be more efficient in your search. Come to Tim’s Truck Capital and Auto Sales for used truck sales and used cars New Hampshire.
3) Consider the operating costs. In addition to comparing the price tag versus the features and benefits, it’s good to consider all of the costs that go into a vehicle. Intellichoice.com will give you a pretty accurate projection of the 5-year cost of ownership for a used vehicle. This projection takes into account factors such as depreciation, financing costs, repairs, maintenance, fuel and insurance.
4) Fuel Economy. Most people are looking to maximize fuel economy these days. However, oftentimes, people don’t stop to consider the total cost of each mile per gallon. FuelEconomy.gov is a great information site that lets you compare vehicles side-by-side. It can tell you the cost to drive 25 miles, the size of the tank, your expected annual fuel costs and more. You can even personalize the fuel economy numbers based on your annual mileage and driving habits.
5) Remember, it’s not just about price. It’s important to do business with a dealer you trust. At #Tim’sTruckCapitalandAuto Sales, we value our customers. If something goes wrong with your vehicle, we feel obligated to fix it! Our family-owned dealership has been serving the Epsom, NH area since 1983 and have built our reputation on our superior customer service. Our sales, finance and service teams are ready and willing to help you find, finance and maintain your perfect vehicle. www.timstruckcapital.com
Tim’s Truck Capital
904 Suncook Valley Hwy
Epsom, NH 03234
*By appointment only
*By appointment only