Driving an off-road pickup truck through hostile terrain makes for an adventurous traveling experience. A powerful vehicle with excellent control is needed for such off-road performances. Some of the most popular off-road pickups are:
- 1.Ford F-150 Platinum - The Ford F-150 Platinumbelongs to Ford’s F-150 lineup, one of the most popular off-road vehicles of all time. The luxury pickup is equipped with Ford's turbochargedEcoBoostV6, having an output rating of 365 horsepower and 420 lb-ft of torque. It has an impressive array of technological features like adaptive cruise control, parallel-parking assistance, and a forward-collision warning system. Additionally, retractable side steps, tow-hitch camera, integrated tailgate step, and foldable bed extender are some of the seemingly minor innovations which add value to the overall driving experience.
- 2.Nissan PRO-4X – The Nissan PRO-4X is a reasonably prized pickup truck that is well-equipped for off-road travel. The PRO-4X Frontier has an aluminum 4.0-liter V6 engine rated at 261 horsepower which can be coupled with a six-speed manual transmission system. Some of the features of the PRO-4X are:
- ·16-inch six-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels with all-terrain tires
- ·Toggled electronic locking rear differential
- ·Bilstein off-road shocks,
- ·Vehicle-speed-sensitive power steering
- ·Hill start assistance and hill descent control
To help in carrying cargo, the pickup has Nissan’s top-rated ‘Utili-track’ system, which comes with channels in walls, header, and bed floor. There are skid plates for the fuel tank, oil pan, and the 4×4 transfer case. Other add-ons include a rear sonar system, a sliding bed extender, and a Rockford Fosgate audio system. Step in to Tim’s Truck Capital & Auto Sales Inc. and check out the best-selling models from top brands.
Tim’s Truck Capital & Auto Sales Inc.
904 Suncook Valley Hwy
Epsom, NH 03234