Back in the day, it only costs a few dollars to replace a lost car key. But no more! Today’s smart keys and key fobs can cost hundreds of dollars to replace, so it’s best never to lose them, right? Here at Tim’s Truck Capital and Auto Sales, our service team came up with this list of tips to help you hang on to those keys!
- Many purses and diaper bags are large with dark interiors, making it hard to locate keys in them. You might try putting some glow-in-the-dark Mod Podge on your keys or key chain, so you can find them more easily.
- It’s wise to designate a place you will place your keys every time you come home. Become a creature of habit!
- There’s handy little gadget called Tile that uses Bluetooth technology. It’s an app on your smartphone, combined with a square tile that you attach to your keychain to track exactly where your keys are hiding.
- Make your keychain impossible to lose. A big and fluffy keychain (think wild colored pompoms) is hard to lose in your purse.
- Why not place a simple magnet behind the switch plate near the door you go in and out of? Just slap your keys on as you come and go.
- You can easily turn a cork into a keychain. This makes them easy to find when you are digging in your purse. Here’s another bonus: if you drop them in a lake or at the beach, they will float!
Tim’s Truck Capital Can Replace Your Keys
If you have absolutely lost your key fob, Come see us at Tim’s Truck Capital and Auto Sales in Epsom NH. Our factory-trained service technicians can arrange for a new set of keys for you. And we suggest you also buy a spare! We are the best place to find used cars for sale in NH, and used trucks NH, too!
Tim’s Truck Capital
904 Suncook Valley Hwy
Epsom, NH 03234