The Subaru name is a loved one for people who like to off-road and drive a reliable and fun car, and one of the most popular models from Subaru is the Subaru Crosstrek. Here are five reasons to purchase a Subaru Crosstrek.
- All-Wheel Drive - The Crosstrek comes standard with all-wheel drive, meaning that it can handle any terrain or weather condition. This is great for those who want to take their Subaru’s off-road. Also, if you live in a cold place with lots of snow and ice, the AWD is going to come in handy. Simply put, many buy the Subaru Crosstrek just to be able to off-road like a boss, and the AWD helps.
- Safety - The Crosstrek has been named a Top Safety Pick+ by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. If you buy the Subaru Crosstrek, you and your family will be safer than if you bought a different car. Not only are there a lot of safety features to help you avoid accidents, but there are plenty of features to protect you in case of an accident, and many are standard. For this reason, it’s easy to see why it won a Top Safety Pick+ by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
- Reliability - Subaru is known for its reliability, and the Crosstrek is no exception. This means that you can take it off-road, drive on the freeway or even take your kids to soccer practice, and you aren’t going to be worried about being stranded on the side of the road. Think about it, if you want to go on a road trip, fill your car with kids or go on a date, you will want something that is reliable and keeps going, and the Subaru Crosstrek is a good name for that.
- Fun to Drive - The Crosstrek is a blast to drive. It's nimble and easy to handle, making it great for city driving or taking on winding roads. Plus, with its high ground clearance, you are able to see above the rest of traffic and navigate in and out of it with ease. Remember, one of the main reasons people buy the Subaru name in general is so that they can enjoy their car. Otherwise, they would buy a boring sedan or small SUV.
- Long Lasting – If you want to buy a car, SUV or truck, you probably want it to last a long time. While some brands falter after 50,000 or 100,000 miles, Subaru generally keeps on going, and going and going. Not only that, when you own a Subaru, it will run well. Meaning, whether you just bought a Subaru Crosstrek, or any Subaru model, or you have had it for 10 years, it’s going to run well, in any condition.
If you want to check out a Subaru Crosstrek and take one for a spin or see how it fits into your needs, you should head to Tim’s Truck. By checking out a Subaru Crosstrek or any other Subaru model, you are sure to fall in love and find one right for you.
Used Subaru Crosstrek